Welcome to my blog :)

rss

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

emo poems and poetry

Emo is not rocket science, you just have to carry out your sad emotions to achive the emo poems, the coolest thing in the world.

The topics of emo poems are mostly about:

* suicide
* lack of friends
* lack of understanding from society and specially parents
* how you love an emo girl/emo boy and he/she doesn't love you
* your emo girl dumping you

Here are some of it

How do I mend a broken heart?
My entire world has fallen apart.
How do I find hope in a brand new day,
when the one I love has gone away?
My mind overflows with memories of you,
of all that we've shared, all that we knew.
I long for your touch and your warm embrace,
the look in your eyes, the smile on your face.
My dreams are filled with your soft gentle kiss,
I wake and cry for all that I miss.
How do I mend a broken heart,
when my one true love and I are apart?
My heart knows to love only you, it won't let go, what do I do?
Our moments together were precious and few,
but I cherished them all more than you knew.
I love you my angel and always will,
I loved you then and I love you still.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

visitors

lijit search

lijit

Ad